They have covered seven venues across the country including London, Manchester, Cardiff, Coventry, Ipswich, Scotland and Dublin. The KMS team has invited salons to experience a fun and interactive look at their business through a client’s eyes, via live vox-pop style street video interviews with real people, offering a unique real eye-opener for salon owners.
Many responses were surprising from the audience (in a good way of course), which gave salon owners the vital information to take back to the salon, not only able to improve their retail service and sales, but also their salon culture.
The visitors received a range of advice and tips directly from consumers, including:
- the importance of recommendation and word of mouth;
- do you know what the online reviews saying about your salon?
- customer service is key;
- stay ahead of competition using Google Alerts;
- the importance of an in-depth consultation with clients;
- the importance of eye-contact directly with clients (not through the mirror!);
- the importance of recommendation of useful hair products to clients, etc.
Bringing together by Erin Sanders (Brand Manager @ KMS California UK), each visitor left the event on a high spirit with a renewed passion for their retail business and a goody bag. ‘After 14 years I finally get what my clients want!’ says one salon owner. Due to the success of the POP 2 Tour, KMS California is now rolling it out to be delivered as an in-salon course.
For more information, please visit the official homepage of KMS California.