This year again the 2017-2018 AIPP AWARDS CEREMONY will take place during the world's most renowned hairdressing event, the ALTERNATIVE HAIR SHOW 2017 at London's Royal Albert Hall on Sunday October 15 2017.
It is easy to participate in the competition: just send a press release together with your latest hair fashion collection to be received no later than June 30 directly to one of the AIPP offices (Paris/Barcelona/Torino/Miami), marking on envelope "AIPP Awards 2017-2018":
AIPP Paris Office
5 rue du Helder
75009 Paris (France)
AIPP Barcelona Office
Plaza Doctor Letamendi 3, 2-1
08007 Barcelona (Spain)
AIPP Torino Office
Via Cavour 50
10123 Torino (Italy)
AIPP Miami Office
104 Crandon Boulevard #Suite 307
33149 Key Biscayne, FL (USA)
Meet the requirements:
– Send a CD/DVD/USB including at least 3 pictures per collection – High Resolution TIFFs/JPGs along with their corresponding prints (standard DIN A4 to 8.5 x 11 inch size are accepted).
– The collection(s) has to be produced between June 30 2016 and June 30 2017. You can enter as collections as you wish.
– Specify the category you wish to enter: Best Commercial / Best Avant-garde / Best Photo / Best Men / Best Video.
– Provide full collection credits.
– Include full contact information (name of the salon, address, e-mail, phone number etc.)
– All finalists' collections will be included in the AIPP HAIRBEST YEARBOOK 2017-2018 to be published by the end of this year.
Organised once a year, the AIPP AWARDS were established in 1997 with the purpose of awarding annual prizes to the best hair fashion collections chosen by a jury of publishers associated with the AIPP. Today the awards include 5 categories:
Best Avant-garde Collection: Recognizing work which has researched new, original, futuristic ideas.
Best Commercial Collection: For styles which are easy to wear and simple to re-style.
Best Photography: For the collection composed of the best pictures from the point of view of variety and attention to detail.
Best Men's Collection: In recognition of the marked increase of interest in men's hair fashion.
Best Video: For the best promotional/inspirational hairdressing video: a video/clip no longer than 3 minutes promoting a hairdresser/hair fashion collection (no step by step video).
The list of AIPP AWARDS winners includes the names of the best hairstylists in the world: Trevor Sorbie, Robert Lobetta, Toni&Guy, Klaus Peter Ochs, Sanrizz, Angelo Seminara, Sacha Mascolo-Tarbuck, X-Presion, Dessange Paris, Charlie Miller, Tono Sanmartín, Vidal Sassoon, Aldo Coppola, Guy Kremer, Rush, Llongueras, Christophe Gaillet... and many more!